Monday, July 29, 2013

Meet me

Welcome to my gallery!

I am Liam Feld, animation student at Columbia college.

The odd nom de plume of my blog is due to a couple of comments that my drawings look like candlewax...

I post, heretofore, a picture I had drawn to explain a depression bout I had a while back... it's gone now, don't worry your heads. (Don't worry, I am wearing pants, but most pants are far too tight to leave things to your imagination.)


I'll be posting my drawings, sketches, classwork, and other projects on here.
As the mood strikes me, though, I may very well post on the other topics that consume my mind.
Chief among those are my ardent feminism, my adoration of Richard Wagner, and my mild case of Aspergers (and resultant championing of neurodiversity).

So... I think that covers all bases! Enjoy further!

No comments:

Post a Comment